El Girasol, has been and still is our home in Spain for more than 20 years.
We only started renting it out from 2013. It is not a property bought and furnished for rental purposes, but a real home.
The kitchen, utility room, hall and the two bedrooms upstairs we converted from the old stables, a manger remains in the kitchen. Some of the old beams have been used and all the materials lovingly sourced by ourselves.
The doors upstairs are antiques and were restored. A huge amount of love and delight went into designing this. The bathroom in the downstairs en-suite was the first addition, again designed by ourselves.
It is a house full of quirky character and we hope that you will enjoy it’s qualities.
There are 3 en-suite bedrooms comprising:
One on the ground floor, with a super king bed, with walk through wardrobe leading to the bathroom, with a bidet, toilette, bath and wonderful view to the sea and mountains, great for a bath at sunrise!
Two bedrooms on first floor, one with shower, basin and toilette, with twin beds. The other with a queen size bed, bath, basin and toilette. Both have great views to the sea, mountains and lovely garden.
Large kitchen with dining table:
- All work surfaces in granite.
- Central island with stainless steel sink,
- Double electric hob.
- Double Butler sink,
- Large fridge/freezer with water and ice dispenser.
- Five ring gas hob, and a small oven.
There are two French doors opening onto the large terrace, perfect for summer dining, and giving a lovely view to the established garden.
There is a big pantry with a second fridge, microwave and plenty of storage shelves. The utility area has a washing machine, separate tumble dryer, ironing board and iron, and leads to a further shower, hand basin and toilette. The hall, with staircase leading to the two upper bedrooms, and a big outside roof terrace, is double height with a lovely chandelier.
French doors leading out to the covered terrace, views across the garden and pool to La Concha mountain.
Well furnished with :
- Two comfortable sofas, coffee table, and cupboards.
- Plenty of books for you to read whist at the house.
- A large television with some sky channels via satellite, Spainish channels
- Internet / wi fi connection.
- Private pool in lovely mature garden.
- Full sun, but plenty of shade from the trees.
- Well furnished terrace for dining and lounging.
- Table tennis and babmington.
- Suitable for children, but the pool is not fenced separately.